Individual Allied Professional Partner (IAPP) Benefits
Individual Allied Professionals are Landscape Architects, Engineers, Interior Designers, and Urban & Regional Planners. Individual Allied Professionals can become Partners with AIA Mississippi through Reciprocity and by providing the following:
To Become a Partner
- Provide your Contact Information
- Provide 3 Photos of your work (include photo credits)
- Permit us to share the information you provide with our Members and Corporate Allied Partners
- Provide proof of professional membership or associate (emerging professional) membership in one of the following:
- CSI MS Chapter (Non-Architects)
- Other MS Allied Professional Association (per board Approval)
- Member Pricing for all AIA Mississippi Programs and Events
- Receive Information on AIA National and AIA Mississippi Programs and Events
- Participate in AIA Mississippi Activities
- Serve on AIA Mississippi Committees
- Gain Knowledge and Information from AIA Mississippi’s Corporate Allied Partners
- Partners in the Mississippi Allied Partner Program (MAPP) provide programs, information, and support to AIA Mississippi. They serve on Committees and participate in activities and events. They show their products and services at the Product Exposition at AIA Mississippi Annual Convention.
AIA National By-Laws 2.73 Rights and Privileges of Allied Partners: Allied Partners may serve in any capacity on AIMS committees, attend meetings and conventions, and participate in the scheduled activities and programs of the Institute. They may not vote (except on committees) or be appointed or elected as an officer, director, or delegate or serve in any other policy-setting position. Allied Individual members may not print or permit to be printed or in any way use the name, initials, emblem, seal, symbol, or insignia of the Institute or any component. (Firms that employ Allied Organizational Representatives in good standing may say that they are an Allied Organization of The American Institute of Architects as long as the use of this phrase may not be construed as Institute endorsement, sponsorship or approval of any construction material, product, or service). Except as stated above, neither Allied Organizations nor their representatives may print or permit to be printed or in any way use the name, initials, emblem, seal, symbol, or insignia of the Institue or any component.Download the application
AIAMS Strategic Plan
- We are Designers and imagine things into reality.
- We see the future and understand that success comes through collaborative teamwork.
- AIA Mississippi currently enjoys a strong institutional foundation.
- The MAPP Program has widened our perspective and transformed us. It is a model for our future.
- Do fewer things better, with more people and more perspectives.
- Provide programs that offer opportunities for us all to grow.
- Broaden our Individual Allied Partner Program.
- Increase the effectiveness of our Communications.
- Provide Programming that combines Design, Education, Advocacy, Outreach, Networking and Fun.
Events & Deliverables
- Informative Continuing Education Lunches and Evening Socials
- Social Evening Get Togethers and Seminars
- Partner Lunches
- Special Seminars included in MCA & Convention Programs
- AIA Mississippi Convention
- Product Show and Exhibits with AIA Bucks Auction
- Design Competitions and Various Festivities
- Multi‐Disciplinary Continuing Education
- Mississippi Celebrates Architecture
- All Day Symposium featuring 3 Nationally Prominent Architects and 6 HSW/SD CEU’s
- Children’s and Allied Professional’s Design Competition Exhibit
- Public Design Awards Gala featuring Design, Community, Membership and Competition Awards
- Year‐in‐Review Publication
- Dynamic Photographic and Descriptive Review of the Year’s Events
- Membership Directory
- Listing, Logo Placement and Advertising Opportunities (see Benefits)
- Posts on Upcoming and Recent Events
- “Trade Secrets” Interview/Case Studies with M.A.P.P Company Partners by Young Professionals
- Interactive Online Design Competitions and Activities
- Posts of Member & Partner Articles & Photos
- Quarterly Newsletter “Architext” Delivered via E‐Mail Blast, Website & Social Media
- AIA Christmas Party ‐ Hosted and Planned by the Incoming President
- Mississippi Celebrates Architecture
- Continuing Education
- Communications / Young Architects
- Legislative Affairs (AIA Only)
- Disaster Assistance