Advocacy is one of the three pillars of the AIA Mississippi Mission/Plan. As Architects Together, we give voice to our shared values in order to influence the shape of our neigborhoods and our world to ensure the future health of our profession — through action and communication at the local, state and national levels.
Our ADVOCACY Goals are
- To facilitate effective dialog between our members and the public
- To expand the influence of architects in the community
- To advocate for better community design
- To serve as a voice on community, legislative and design matters
- To promote AIA member and the value of their services to the public